Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Buh-bah

I made the formal announcement that I'm leaving my current job today, and got a surprising outpouring of luvvins from the staffers, from "I'm crying at my desk now" to "I'm so happy for you, congratulations!" Officially lame duck NP now. So. Happy.  This is what heaven feels like. I haven't had my first chance to say "Leave that to the next NP, sucka" yet, but it's comin'. I can feel it.

In other news I'm still losing weight, or whatever. I lost the motivation to work out, and had to have my buddy come over and kick my ass around the living room, using those evil little personal trainer tricks they love so much.  "Just one more! That's it! You can do it! Ok, now just one more, last one, I swear! Great! Now just one more..."  I may have told her to eat shit and die, I can't be certain, it's all a blur.

The only major complaint I have right now is that my PVC's are driving me up one wall and down the other.  I think stress management techniques may require honing.  I'll go ready a few panes of glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment