Monday, March 14, 2011

Because: Pt 1

Ok, I decided that instead of fighting the emotional rollercoaster, I said fuggit, might as well try to enjoy the ride. Embrace the crazy. So I am currently on a chemical upswing, enjoy the results:


Because after 11 years you STILL fucking think my lamest jokes are hilarious.
Because I never get tired of counting your freckles.
Because you think it's endearing rather than creepy that I cry at Muppet movies.
Because even when we are having the hardest times imaginable, there's still not one moment of it I'd trade away, for any price, because it's with you.
Because there simply does not exist a more enticing butt in the known universe.
Because the worst nightmare my subconscious ever cooked up to make me wake up in sheer terrified flopsweat was the one in which you didn't want to be mine anymore.
Because nobody ever has long enough to listen to how much I love you.
Because, when confronted with how savagely I am still enamored with you, language still comes up short and must beg for mercy and pardon because of its shortcomings.

That's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment