Monday, March 14, 2011

Because Pt 2.

Isn't this fun? Enjoy.

Because after 2 years I still think your jokes are fucking hilarious.
Because you drive me absolutely nuts in new and exciting ways. Daily. And that is rare and awesome.
Because you always, ALWAYS keep me on my toes, more than anyone I've ever met.
Because you kick my ass at Scrabble. Every. Damn. Time.
Because your brain is so sexy it should be a controlled substance, sold on the black market with MDMA.
Because you think my physical exams are hot.
Because you listen as hard as most people talk, but you talk even harder.
Because whenever I make you laugh I can't help but feel a little proud of myself.
Because of your knack for seeing right through any defense mechanism I can muster.
Because I STILL get a schoolboy thrill whenever you refer to me as your boyfriend.
Because you don't mind my horrific table manners.
Because every day I'm with you it becomes quite clear I'm the luckiest asshole on earth.

That's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment