Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This test

I have the ANCC exam scheduled for this. Fucking. Sunday. I'm studying so hard a fine steam vapor has taken to coming out of my ears in a regular stream.  Synapses, overtaxed and underpaid, have begun protesting and picketing, demanding shorter hours and more sugar for myelin sheaths. Arg. I have dates and statutes and treatment modalities and mechanisms of action sparkling in my peripheral vision at all times.  I'm quite glad this counts as CME credits at the end of the day, because owch.  But, it will be worth it to make myself that much more marketable.  I have to admit it pisses me off that this exam is considered a valid test of proficiency and competence.  Poorly worded questions designed to be misleading, I wouldn't even use that phrase to describe the SAT's.

No comments:

Post a Comment